Personal data handling information
Personal data handling information
In accordance with Article 13 of EU Regulation n.2016/679 (consequently, “GDPR”), we inform you that your data will be used for the following purposes and procedures:
- Objective of Data Handling
The business owner requires personal, identifying data (such as name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, email address, bank and payment details) – consequently, “personal data” or “records”, communicated by you at the conclusion of your contract, for the services of the business owner.
- Purposes of Data Handling
The purposes of data handling are:
- The implementation of the client’s own business, which concerns itself with the buying and selling of cryptocurrencies, consultancy and training, alongside precontractual, contractual and tax obligations, statutory obligations, regulatory obligations, community legislation, and obligations by order of the authorities (such as, for example, with regard to anti-money laundering), exercising the rights of the business owner; for example the right to a defence in court;
- After explicit consent, to send the client advertising information about products and services, also from a third party.
- Legal Basis of Usage
The usage of data is legal as long as it adheres to one of the following conditions:
- The client interested has expressed consent to the usage of their personal data for one or more specific purpose;
- The usage of data is necessary for the execution of the contract with which the client is involved, or for the execution of precontractual measures undertaken by request of the aforementioned;
- The usage of data is necessary to adhere to a legal obligation to which the business owner is subjected.
- Procedure and duration of data handling
The usage of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations specified under Article 4 No. 2) GDPR, namely: collection, registration, organisation, storage, consultation, elaboration, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, networking, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data is subject to both paper and electronic and/or automated usage.
The business owner will hold your personal data for the necessary time period to fulfil all the above procedures, and will not be held for more than 10 years after the termination of the contract.
- Access to and communication of personal data
Your data can be:
- Made available to the business owner’s employees and collaborators, in their capacity as being entrusted with and/or responsible for the use of data and/or system administrators;
- Communicated to third-party companies or other persons (for information purposes, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) that perform outsourcing services for the business owner, in their capacity as being externally responsible for this data usage.
- Transferring of personal data
Personal data is stored on servers located within the European Union. It is always understood that the business owner, where necessary, will have the ability to move these servers also outside of the EU. In this case, the business owner will assure from the outset that the transferring of personal data outside of the EU will conform to the relevant legal provisions, before entering into the standard contractual clauses laid out by the European Commission.
- The nature of personal data provision and the consequences of refusal to respond
The provision of requested data is necessary to correctly carry out the client’s activity, and for the efficient management and delivery of the relevant services. In some cases, the collection of particular data is necessary, finalised in order to ensure the potential client maximum efficiency in delivering the services relevant to the client’s activity. The collection of this data requires specific consent.
- Rights of the potential client
The client has the right to obtain confirmation from the business owner on whether or not any ongoing personal data usage concerns them and, if so, has the right to gain access to this personal data, and its adjustments, cancellation and restrictions. He has the right to refuse the usage of his personal data at any moment, also in the case of data usage for direct marketing purposes and automated decision-making. He also has the right to portability, to the annulment of his consent at any moment, without compromising the legality of the data usage based on consent given before the annulment. He also has the right to reclaim an authority of control over his personal data.
- Procedure of exercising your rights
The client can, at any moment, exercise his rights by sending a written request to CRYPTO360 SRL, Strada per Vienna, 55/1 – 34151 Trieste (TS), or via email at email@example.com.
- The business owner
The business owner concerned with personal data usage is CRYPTO360, with its legal office in Strada per Vienna, 55/1 – 34151 Trieste, tel. +39 0409651718; email: firstname.lastname@example.org